Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 9

Breakfast

  • Ezekiel Bread
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 tablespoon Almond Butter
Lunch

  • McAlister (new restaurant in town, located new Cattle Barons on Telshor) 1/2 Smoked Turkey sandwich and side greek salad
  • Click here for McAlister nutrition info. The site actually gives some healthy recommendations
The rest of the afternoon was just a whole lot of snacking

  • Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cone (150 calories)
  • 3 Dark Chocolate Squares (50 calories per square)
  • 1/2 banana (60 calories) 
Dinner was more snacking

  • 2 slices sandwich turkey and a slice of cheese
  • 1 tofutti cutie (140 calories)
  • fat-free hot chocolate (50 calories)
I went to bed craving a smore (which I could have made) but I think I had cravings all day because I was only feeding my body empty calories so I was constantly hungry. I wasn't giving my body any sort of nutritional value, like the day before. Tomorrow, I'll try to get the most "bounce-to-the-ounce" from my calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment