Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 8

I did good today. I got some yummy Ezekiel bread (cinnamon raisin), almond butter and a 1/2 banana all of which I had for breakfast. It was so tasty plus it was really nutritious and filling (around 220 calories for it all). For lunch I stopped by D&G Nutrition (located on Solano, next to Break n Egg Restaurant) and had an herbalife shake with the other half of my banana (a banana with the pink panther is the best). My afternoon snack was fiber select wheat thins and dinner was homemade chicken and rice soup and a tofutti cutie (a tofu version of an ice cream sandwich). I was able to my calories under my 1200 allowance which is a good thing since I managed to game 2 pounds over the weekend (Friday I was 109 lbs. and this morning I'm was 111 lbs.). I'm totally back in the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment