Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 1

Starting weight: 112.4 (naked, first thing in the morning) I know this weight might not seem like a lot to many of you but keep in mind I'm only 4 feet 11 inches. My weight is not my biggest concern (although 108 is a weight that I feel my best at). It's just a point of measurement...a way to gauge what a healthy lifestyle will do for a persons body weight.

My energy level (AM): I feel good this morning but I usually start to drop off around noon

Hours of sleep I had: only 5 1/2...I was too excited with this blog. I'll shoot for 8 tomorrow.


My plan for today
Body
  • Diet: Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. My goal for today is to drink half my body weight in ounces. I know it sounds like an easy one but my plan is build my goals on a daily basis. Tomorrow I'll add another goal but I'll also keep this hydration goal. Each day I'll add a new goal or habit so by the end of the 30 days I'll have 30 new healthy habits. Remember, this is all about a lifestyle change...and change doesn't happen overnight.
  • Exercise: aerobic activity for at least 30 minutes and to do 10 minutes of abs/core before I go to bed. 
  Mind
  • Be impeccable with my words. I've been reading The Four Agreements and the first agreement to "personal freedom" is to be impeccable with your words, meaning your words should be without sin to yourself or to anyone else. I will make every effort not to gossip, negatively self talk or say negative things to other people.

I'll check in later this evening to let you know how I did. I'll be posting everything I ate for the day so if I eat cupcakes you'll know about it.

1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME! This blog is AWESOME! Can't wait to be inspired by you! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete