Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 4: Check-In

8:00 am
  • The fiber version wheat thins and wedge of laughing cow cheese
11:30 am
  • 1 large slice dion's pizza
1:00 pm
  • 1 small yogoberry frozen yogurt topped with chocolate chips and real stawberries. If you haven't already tried it, yogoberry is the best. It's my favorite healthy treat (minus the chocolate chip toping). From what I've gathered online it has about 125 calories for the yogurt itself (1 small serving) plus the calories of whatever toppings you put on it.
  • Amazingly I didn't keep snacking throughout the afternoon today. I think this was mainly because I was super busy and I really didn't even have time to think of food which once again indicates I often eat out of boredom or pleasure, not even real hunger.
6:30 pm

  • Grilled chicken wrap from Sonic. In terms of calories and nutritional value, I think I would have been better off with a chicken sandwich on a whole wheat bun. I keep my calories to around 1250 for the day. 
My favorite new health tool. For any of you out there that have a blackberry you have to check out the Livestrong calorie counter...it's the best. It really helps me to stay on track with my calories and no matter what "new" diet comes out science proves...to lose weight, you have to put out more than you take in. The Livestrong database is huge. I rarely search a food that it doesn't have. I only paid $2.99 for it and I use it almost every day, it's so convenient. You have to have a paypal account to buy it but it's was a one time fee...it's so worth it. To download it on-to your phone go to the Blackberry application world search by category and go to Health & Wellness, it should be one of the first listings under Health & Diet.   

No comments:

Post a Comment