Sunday, August 23, 2009

My starting point

Just so you can get an idea of where I'm starting let me share with you a day in my unhealthy life. Today I got up and did a hour-long walk but then I proceeded to have chips and a relleno burrito for breakfast. For my mid-day snack I had a cold stone "like it" size ice cream. Dinner was the other half of my burrito, marshmallows, a granola bar, almonds, dried cranberries, half a quesadilla, and several servings of the following kinds of ice cream: creme brulee, cookies & cream and cherry garcia. I have been on sugar overload all day, my stomach hurts, I feel like hell and I also feel guilty for eating so bad. None of this is healthy but unfortunately this a typical weekend for me. I usually do semi good all week but the weekends are always where I struggle. Sugar is also a huge problem for me. The other day I had 4 pieces of retirement cake which was loaded with icing, several pieces of dark chocolate on top of 3 full meals...I can't even image what my calories are on days like these. As you can see, I don't often practice moderation.  But this will be the last time I talk negatively about my eating...it's in my past and it's now more important to paint a positive future. Only positive thoughts from here on out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment